Thank you for considering our referrals for your practice needs. “Client” refers to the company that is agreeing to the following terms and conditions and will be referred to throughout the terms as “Client”. The following norms will apply to any referral (candidate presentation) that imatters provides for this position as well as any other needs you may have in the future:
- Fees and expenses: Client agrees to pay imatters an upfront referral fee for posting career opportunities on the clients behalf.
- For this referral fee, imatters agrees to post the career both on imatters job board, as well as eye care websites, social media, and general job board sites (examples, indeed, simply hired, monster). As the candidates apply, imatters will review the resumes for industry experience, and contact information, before presenting to the client. These resumes are for your use, and not to be transferred or circulated to other practices or businesses. Our referral fee is non-refundable.
Referral fee applies to package selected:
- Basic package: $399* – 30 day post to imatters job board, custom email campaigns $ 100 each
- Enhanced package: $625*-30 day post on our boards, 1 custom email campaign to our imatters network, and free 14 day monster ad, other aggregated posting locations, including ECP associations and networks
- Premium preferred package: $899*- 45 day post to imatters job board, 3 custom email campaigns to the imatters network, free 30 day monster ad, aggregated job boards including ECP associations and networks
- Optometrist postings $250 additional
Confidentiality of referrals: all candidate referrals made by imatters are made on a confidential basis and Client shall hold imatters harmless from any liability resulting from Client unauthorized disclosure or misuse of information regarding any candidates or their candidacy.
- Relationship clause: imatters has invested significant time and resources to develop relationships within the eye care community. The client understands that any negative comments or coercion to remove or dissolve the relationship between imatters and the candidate will be considered tortuous interference, should it be necessary to litigate. The costs of litigation and judgments awarded by the courts will be paid by the client.
- Governing Laws: It is understood that this agreement is entered into and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and the Orange County jurisdiction.
- Client assumes all responsibility for referencing candidates and agrees to adhere to all Federal, State, and local regulations and affirmative acts concerning the recruitment, employment and hiring of individuals. imatters does not guarantee the performance of any candidate or the accuracy of information provided regarding a candidate, and disclaims any responsibility for claim, loss, or liability as a result of a candidate’s acts or omissions.
- imatters is an equal opportunity employer/service and in accordance with federal and State laws refers all qualified candidates regardless of their sex, marital status, race, color, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental ability, medical condition, age, religion, veteran status or citizenship.