Ophthalmologist's, here's your opportunity to join a well-established Ophthalmology practice in Southwest Colorado.
We are adding a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist who believes in focusing on outstanding eye health through innovation and compassion.
About the Position
An exciting, new practice growth opportunity for a comprehensive Ophthalmologist and/or fellowship trained Glaucoma Specialist to join us in a physician-owned practice.
Our well-established practice has an impeccable reputation throughout Southwest Colorado.
Our entire team provides the most exceptional medical and surgical care available, topped with compassion and personalized attention. Here are a few of the amazing benefits that the position comes with.
- No need to worry about cultivating your own practice from the ground up – the successful candidate who joins us will benefit from an immediate patient, surgery, and referral base!
- Full array of healthcare benefits, retirement, malpractice, etc
- Our payor contracts have been effectively negotiated
- On-site Optometrists employed by the practice
- Scribes and technologists on site and ready to assist from the moment you start.
- Superb optical dispensary with fully trained and Certified Opticians.
- Extremely competitive compensation
- On call limited to practice patients
- Opportunity to become partial owner or full owner
- Sign on bonus available.
From amazing skiing in Telluride, national forests for camping and hiking, biking trails and vineyards offer the best of all for your time away!
Come visit for a day and stay a lifetime. Relocation assistance is available.
Let’s get you in touch! Send your inquiries and resume to Charisse@Imatters.net – contact us at 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job!
its all free, and from fellow eyecare professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net