Our client is here to help you capture every moment with the best vision possible. For the past 20 years and counting, our client has specialized in high-quality eye care in a warm and friendly environment.
Work, live, and play in our suburban location with the top privately-owned Ophthalmic practice in the area.
- Opportunity to join an integrated practice of three Ophthalmologists practicing Glaucoma, Plastics, Comprehensive and Cornea, complimented by five Optometrists.
- Work alongside a nationally recognized Alcon and Ziemer Advanced Refractive Cataract Surgeon
- Current physicians are booked out 6-8 weeks for appointments
- State-of-the-art surgical facilities supported by a staff of highly qualified Surgeons, Anesthetists, Nurses and Technicians
- The surgery center is the only center in the area to use LenSX and Ziemer Z8 Lasers and the ORA Cataract System
- Excellent starting salary plus bonus structure
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 401k,PTO, CME time off
- License Fees, Membership Dues paid by the employer
- Relocation assistance and signing bonus
- Partnership track opportunity
- Excellent public and private schools
- Golf, tennis, boating, biking, museums, nature preserves all here for your best time away from the practice.
To apply for your new career, send your CV to Charisse@imatters.net, 866-412-4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you!
imatters | committed to staffing – committed to results. www.imatters.net