Doctor of Optometry
Optometrists – Milwaukee, WI
Love to have flexibility in your schedule, manage your own day, and have the best resources for providing quality eye care? With us, you can have it all.
Work a schedule that is best for you and we will do the rest.
Who we are
Our company is offering an excellent opportunity to grow your income, travel to contracted facilities in Wisconsin, and provide exams to a list of patients for the day with NIDEK Marco auto refractor and Haag Streit slit lamp – most locations are within 2-3 hours of Madison!
What you will be doing
Joining us allows you to deliver patients exceptional vision care by traveling to on-site facilities.
- Your focus will include full range of primary eye care and medical therapeutic care
- Use of onsite equipment NCT, NIDEK Marco, and Haag Streit slit lamp
- Seeing an average of 15-18 patients daily
- Flexible schedule – days and weekends available
- We take care of the details; you travel to the facility and see patients without managing scheduling or staffing
What you Should have
Ability to practice in the state of Wisconsin or the capability to become licensed.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide the best quality vision care to patients. Seasoned and new grads welcome!
Our career comes with:
- A generous compensation package: $650/$750 daily
- Clinical autonomy
- Easy to use EMR
- Opportunity to grow into full-time in the future
- Travel reimbursement
- PPE and other benefits
Ready to join us!
Send your resume to email@example.com, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 705
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
imatters | committed to staffing – committed to results. www.imatters.net