Ophthalmologist's, here's your opportunity to join a well-established Ophthalmology practice in Northwestern Ohio.
We are adding a Comprehensive and/or Glaucoma Specialist who believes in focusing on outstanding eye health through innovation and compassion.
About the Position
An exciting, new practice growth opportunity for a comprehensive Ophthalmologist and/or fellowship trained Glaucoma Specialist to join us in a privately-owned practice.
Our well-established practice has an impeccable reputation throughout Northwestern Ohio.
We believe that excellent medical care depends not only on cutting-edge technology but also on a well-trained, patient-centered staff. We offer the latest technology with a commitment to individualized, personal care.
Our entire team provides the most exceptional medical and surgical care available, topped with compassion and personalized attention. Here are a few of the amazing benefits that the position comes with.
- No need to worry about cultivating your own practice from the ground up – the successful candidate who joins us will benefit from an immediate patient, surgery, and referral base!
- Use of state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment, while providing the latest in refractive and surgical options, including Marco EPIC equipped lanes and Catalys laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Full array of healthcare benefits, retirement, malpractice, etc
- Our payor contracts have been effectively negotiated, with an extremely low HMO mix.
- On-site Optometrists employed by the practice
- Scribes and technologists on site and ready to assist from the moment you start.
- Superb optical dispensary with fully trained and Certified Opticians.
- Extremely competitive compensation
- On call limited to practice patients
- Opportunity to become partial owner in highly successful multi-specialty ASC
- Sign on bonus available.
From amazing golf and the great outdoors, to outstanding venues for taking in an off-Broadway show, North Western Ohio area is a great place to enjoy life and raise a family.
Come visit for a day and stay a lifetime. Relocation assistance is available.
Let’s get you in touch! Send your inquiries and resume to Charisse@Imatters.net – contact us at 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job!
its all free, and from fellow eyecare professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now